Saturday, July 18, 2009

Farmer's Market in Moscow, Idaho




I wish I could not only send you photos, but smells and sounds, too. Today Loren and I went to the Saturday market in Moscow, which is only 7 miles from our apt. I had no idea what we were in for. It was kind of a combination of 1970's hippie life, go organic, go green, and leave the world a little better than you found it. Some young girl was singing a Joan Baez song and playing her keyboard wearing a long peasant dress, others were passing out Peace Now flyers, people were selling delicious breads, dogs were barking, everything was organically grown, lots of pottery and home-spun knits, and so on. Fun experience!! Loren is planning to grow a ponytail and I'm gonna start making my own paints from local geraniums and dandelions....

1 comment:

  1. Mary, your blog looks great! So glad to be able to keep up with yall's adventures.

    ReplyDelete